October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Mr. Bones
Happy Halloween, everyone! I always love dressing up for Halloween and this year was no exception. Chad and I celebrated over the weekend. Take a look at our costumes. 

Cruella De Vil and her Dalmation... Puppy love!
I hand painted all the polka dots on Chad's costume with black acrylic paint onto a white v-neck shirt and white linen pants. The ears and tail were made from lonely socks. I pinned the ears onto a headband to stay put. Coming third in the costume competition,  Cruella and her pup were a hit!

I only need 100 more puppies...
To celebrate tonight, I have the most delicious, simplest recipe for pumpkin cookies. You really can't go wrong with this recipe. All you need is one can of pumpkin and a box of all spice cake mix. That's it! 

Combine both ingredients in a bowl and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. I like to add oatmeal and chocolate chips to mine. Even if Halloween is over by the time you get around to baking, these cookies will stay in season all the way through Thanksgiving. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...