July 11, 2012

The Library

 I was on a walk with Patrick a few weeks ago when I discovered the Los Angeles Public Library on 5th Street between Flower and Grand. While I had seen this building several times (mainly because Hope street comes to a dead end here), I had never walked around or been inside it. With over six million books, it's one of the largest publicly funded libraries in the world. Chad and I decided to explore. It hosts not only a vast collection of works, it is a historical and architectural gem.

Maguire Gardens off Flower


Cafe Pinot




While we didn't have time to stop for lunch, off of Flower St in the gardens is a lovely restaurant called Cafe Pinot. The ambiance is so serene. I will have to go back and try it. Who wants to come with me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...