September 10, 2012

(500) Days of Downtown


I watched (500) Days of Summer for the first time years ago. As I started to explore Downtown, I couldn't help but remember some of the scenes I had seen in the movie. Shot in DTLA, it's an adorable story of boy meets girl and I love how the movie showcases the city. Take a look...


If you'd like to visit some of the locations, you'll find Angels Knoll, a quaint park with a view, at the end of your trip on Angels Flight. 
The final scene is shot in the Bradbury Building.


My favorite part is of course the dance number...



Dying to see (500) Days of Summer again, I rented it on iTunes last night and made Chad watch it with me. But don't be fooled, "this is not a love story". Click here to view the official trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...