December 31, 2012

Celebrating Christmas

Although Christmas doesn't have quite the same excitement it did when I was a kid, I found that this year, the events leading up to Christmas were the best part about this holiday season. Here are bits of my festive month of celebrating if you'd like to see...

Picking out the tree
Tea Party
Christmas Party 
Hostess for the day
Best party of the year...
... Stearns Holiday Party...
...Photobooth Love

Ernst & Young Holiday Party at The Biltmore
Lakers win in the final seconds -- Private Suite at the Anschutz Film Group Holiday Party

Christmas Tea with Mom and Grandma
December sunsets
Handel's Messiah at the Crystal Cathedral
Christmas Eve Service
Christmas Eve Dinner
Nothing like being a kid on Christmas!
Love these babes

Christmas Dinner
Patrick & Jetson in their Santa suits

As you can see, this holiday season was filled with joy, peace and love. From my family to yours, I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy 2013! 

Christmas Card 2012
If you'd like see more daily photos follow me on instagram @christinasinclair 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...