November 6, 2012

Sock Buns

I'm fairly capable of doing my hair and make-up, so when buns made their comeback I was ready to jump on the bun band wagon. However, my bun never looked quite right. It always looked too tight or too small, or a little lop sided. Considering I have realtively thick hair, I could not figure out where I was going wrong. 

Image
About two weeks ago, a girl I work with had the perfect bun and she was all too excited to tell me that there was actually a SOCK in her hair. What?! How did I not know about this little trick?! I went home and watched this video on you tube to achieve the perfect bun. Sure enough, I went out with my new, perfected bun, and a girl walked up to me and said, "Sorry we were all staring at you, but we're admiring your bun. How did you do that?" Just the reaction I was always hoping for! And good news, it's super quick and easy. Watch the video here and try it yourself. Below, find some fancy variations to spice it up :)

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...