March 14, 2013

Exciting News

Hi Everyone! As promised, here is an update as to what has been going on in my life. In addition to moving, I have started another blog! Since we are no longer living Downtown, Downtown Chic, just didn't seem appropriate any longer. Furthermore, I've decided to focus on what I'm passionate about, and coincidentally, which posts are the most popular. My apologies for not posting on a regular basis recently, but I am proud to introduce, Beach Babe Fitness


I found a great designer, who has been helping me put together my vision. It is still a work in progress, but I'd love for you to check it out and follow along! I promise to be diligent on my posts :) Check-in for Tips & Motivation, Workouts & Exercises, and Diet & Recipes. Love you, babes! Thank you for following along on my journey through Downtown and click here to visit my new site! 

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your new endeavors! jumping over there to look the site!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...