August 6, 2012

Treasure Hunting

Yesterday I went to the Melrose Trading Post (also known as the Fairfax Flea Market) to find some new furniture to spice up my living room. I put my blinders on to find a new coffee table and a buffet for the entryway. For some unique pieces that are still good quality (and within my price range) there's no place like a flea market! 






While I could have spent loads of time and money on clothing, jewelry and everything in between, I made a clean getaway with two fantastic pieces. Take a peek...

"Before" -- $65

"Before" -- $25

I am looking forward to some DIY with a little painting, sanding, and distressing! I'll keep you posted with the "after" photos xo

PS. While the Fairfax flea market is held every Sunday, making it oh so convenient, the more prestigious flea market is at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. It's once a month, usually on the second sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...